Born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania in 1982 and raised in Reading, Daniella Yacono recently returned to the city of Reading, after a 15 year period in the Eastern Sierra Mountains of California. While in CA, she pursued an Associates Degree in Liberal Arts from Cerro Coso Community College and went on to pursue a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Art Education at The Academy of Art in San Francisco. Her artistic works range in size and medium, but share common themes of figuration, abstraction, texture, and subdued color.
She is currently teaching a wide variety of art making classes at Yocum Institute for Arts Education.
• 2014 yOUR Place, Stellar Brew, Mammoth Lakes, CA
• 2015 The Odd, Community Skis, Mammoth Lakes, CA
• 2015 Project Wall:New Arts Project, Kutztown, PA
• 2017 Small Works Salon, New Arts Program Gallery, Kutztown, PA
• 2017 Ceres Gallery Digital, Chelsea, NY
• 2018 Moving, Yocum Institute Gallery, Wyomissing, PA
• 2018 West Reading Museum of Contemporary Art, West Reading PA
• 2019 Community Public Mural in Reutlingen, Germany
• 2019 International Invitational Salon of Small Works, New Arts Program, Kutztown, PA
Artist Statement ~